How to clean and disinfect your face shield
- Wash hands and don a new pair of exam gloves.
- Use a hydrogen peroxide-based cleaning solution with clean absorbent towel or use a hydrogen peroxide soaked disinfectant wipe, thoroughly wipe the interior followed by the exterior of the face shield.
- Ensure all surfaces remain wet with disinfectant for at least 1 minute.
- Rinse all surfaces with tap water to remove any residue from the cleaning solution.
- Let face shield air dry or dry with a clean absorbent towel.
- Remove gloves and wash hands.